UNIC’s mission is to promote and to protect the value of cinema exhibition in Europe and in its member territories by:
• Providing UNIC members with up-to-date information on policy developments and market trends in Europe and elsewhere.
• Representing the exhibition sector at EU-meetings, conferences and trade-related events and working with government institutions throughout Europe on implementing strategies that promote cinemas as well as a more creative and innovative European Union.
• Liaising on the sector’s behalf with other industry stakeholders in Europe (distributors, producers, artists, other content industries, etc.) and with partners in the US.
• Enabling high-level executives from the cinema industry to come together and share experiences in an informal way, benchmark progress and network in a trusted environment.
• Co-organising CineEurope, Europe’s premier get-together of the exhibition community